Cobham Hall, Kent: West Front Elevation of the Stables
- Graphite, pen and black ink on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 12 1/2 x 21 1/2 inches (31.8 x 54.6 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper center: "Plan of the Mezzannine Floor over that part of the Stables | Marked D. on the plan - | Cobham Hall -"; inscribed on verso in pen and black ink, lower right: "No 11 | Elevation of the West Front | of the Stables marked D. | on the Plan. - | Cobham Hall"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left "(74/8/14/14) (100) | (IR 93)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- elevations (drawings) | floors | horse barns | mezzanines | plans (drawings)
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | Cobham Hall | England | Kent | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
James Wyatt, 1746–1813, British, Cobham Hall, Kent: West Front Elevation of the Stables, 1789
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.