Cobham Hall, Kent: West Front Elevation of the Stables
- Graphite, pen and black ink on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- 12 1/2 x 21 1/2 inches (31.8 x 54.6 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper center: "Plan of the Mezzannine Floor over that part of the Stables | Marked D. on the plan - | Cobham Hall -"; inscribed on verso in pen and black ink, lower right: "No 11 | Elevation of the West Front | of the Stables marked D. | on the Plan. - | Cobham Hall"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left "(74/8/14/14) (100) | (IR 93)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | elevations (drawings) | floors | horse barns | mezzanines | plans (drawings)
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | Cobham Hall | England | Kent | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
James Wyatt, 1746–1813, British, Cobham Hall, Kent: West Front Elevation of the Stables, 1789
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.