Cobham Hall, Kent: Section through Stables
- Graphite, pen and black ink on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 12 1/2 x 21 1/2 inches (31.8 x 54.6 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper center: "Section thro the Stables on the East wall | marked E on the Plan. - | Cobham Hall"; in pen and black ink, center: measurements; inscribed on verso in pen and black ink, lower right: "No 13 | Section thro the Stables on the | East wall marked E on the plan - | Cobham Hall"; in graphite, lower left: "(74/8/14/14) (102) | (IR 93)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- doors | elevations (drawings) | horse barns | plans (drawings) | roofs | stables | windows
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | Cobham Hall | England | Kent | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
James Wyatt, 1746–1813, British, Cobham Hall, Kent: Section through Stables, 1789
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.