- Cobham Hall, Kent: Elevations of Stables
- Graphite, pen and black ink on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 20 3/4 x 25 1/4 inches (52.7 x 64.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, center: "Elevation of the South Front of the Stables | marked G on the Plan"; in pen and black ink, center; "Elevation of the West front of the Coach houses + Stables | marked H, on the Plan -"; inscribed on verso in pen and black ink, upper left: "N. 18 | Elevation of the South and | West front of the Stables | and Coachhouse | Cobham Hall"; in graphite, lower left: "(74/8/14/14) (107) | (IR 93)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | coach | horse barns | plans (drawings) | pointed arches | stables | windows
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | Cobham Hall | England | Kent | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Wyatt, 1746–1813, British, Cobham Hall, Kent: Elevations of Stables, 1790
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.