- Cobham Hall, Kent: Full Size Drawing of Cross
- Graphite, pen and black ink on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper with four fold marks
- Sheet: 27 7/8 x 23 inches (70.8 x 58.4 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, center left: "Cross full size | for the top of the | farm angle roofs;" in pen and black ink, center right: "Cross full size for the | Dairy - | Earl of Darnley"; inscribed on verso in pen and black ink, upper right: "Lord Darnley's Drawing | of Dairy"; in pen and black ink, center right: "Lord Darnley Drawing of Coloir and + for dairy"; in graphite, center right: "(74/8/14/14) (110) | (IR 93)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | crucifixes | dairies (non-mechanized) | roofs
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | Cobham Hall | England | Kent | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Wyatt, 1746–1813, British, Cobham Hall, Kent: Full Size Drawing of Cross, 1798
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.