Cobham Hall, Kent: Plan of the Water Closets Adjoining to the North West Tower
- ca. 1790
- Graphite, pen and black and brown ink, gray wash and watercolor on moderately thick, textured, cream laid paper
- 9 3/4 x 14 7/8 inches (24.8 x 37.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower center; "Plan of the Water Closets adjoining to the North West Tower"; inscribed on verso in another hand, lower right: "(74/8/14/14) (81) | (IR 93)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | plans (drawings) | stairs | toilet | water closets
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | Cobham Hall | England | Kent | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
James Wyatt, 1746–1813, British, Cobham Hall, Kent: Plan of the Water Closets Adjoining to the North West Tower, ca. 1790
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.