IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
James Wyatt, 1746–1813, British, Cobham Hall, Kent: Unidentified Plan, ca. 1790
Cobham Hall, Kent: Unidentified Plan
- ca. 1790
- Graphite, gray wash, pen and black and brown ink on thick, moderately textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 16 1/4 × 14 inches (41.3 × 35.6 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink and graphite, center right, dimensions given; inscribed on verso in pen and brown ink and graphite, center right, dimensions of the sketches; in graphite: "(74/8/14/14) (84) | (IR 93)"
Watermark in the center; large crest with "LVC" below it
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | plans (drawings) | rooms | stairs
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | Cobham Hall | England | Kent | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.