- Cobham Hall, Kent: Landscape drawing for Cobham Hall
- ca. 1790
- Watercolor, graphite and brown ink on slightly textured, moderately thick, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 12 1/8 × 25 1/4 inches (30.8 × 64.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower right: "6"; in pen and black ink, upper center: "7"; in pen and black ink, center left: "4"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | garden | house
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | Cobham Hall | England | Europe | Kent | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Humphrey Repton, 1752–1818, British, Cobham Hall, Kent: Landscape drawing for Cobham Hall, ca. 1790
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.