IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by Henry Hulsberg, active 1700s–died 1729, Netherlandish, active in London, Cobham Hall, Kent: First and Second Floor Plans, 1715 to 1725
Cobham Hall, Kent: First and Second Floor Plans
- Former Title(s):
Cobham Hall, Kent: Plan of the first and second floors at Cobham Hall in Kent
- 1715 to 1725
- Etching on slightly textured, medium, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 16 × 11 inches (40.6 × 27.9 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "(IR 93/60)"
Lettered, lower center: "Plan of the first Floor of Cobham Hall | Plan du Premier Etage de la Maison de Cobham"; lower center: "60 Feet | Extends 130"; within image, center: "Plan of the Second Floor | Plan du Second Etage"; throughout, dimensions labeled
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | house | plan (drawing)
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | Cobham Hall | England | Europe | Kent | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.