- Cobham Hall, Kent: First and Second Floor Plans
- ca. 1790
- Etching and (verso) graphite on slightly textured, medium, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 16 × 11 inches (40.6 × 27.9 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "(IR 93/60)"
Lettered, lower center: "Plan of the first Floor of Cobham Hall | Plan du Premier Etage de la Maison de Cobham"; lower center: "60 Feet | Extends 130"; within image, center: "Plan of the Second Floor | Plan du Second Etage"; throughout, dimensions labeled
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | house | plan (drawing)
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | Cobham Hall | England | Europe | Kent | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Henry Hulsberg, died 1729, Netherlandish, active in London, Cobham Hall, Kent: First and Second Floor Plans, ca. 1790
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.