Cobham Hall, Kent: First and Second Floor Plans
- Former Title(s):
Cobham Hall, Kent: Plan of the first and second floors of Cobham Hall in Kent
- 1715 to 1725
- Etching on slightly textured, medium, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 17 3/4 × 10 1/2 inches (45.1 × 26.7 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "(IR 93/61)"
Lettered, lower center: "Plan of the first Floor of Cobham Hall | Plan du Premier Etage de la Maison de Cobham"; lower center: "60 Feet | Extends 130"; within image, center: "Plan of the Second Floor | Plan du Second Etage"; upper left: "P. 29 V: 2d"; throughout, dimensions given
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | house | plan (drawing)
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | Cobham Hall | England | Europe | Kent | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Henry Hulsberg, active 1700s–died 1729, Netherlandish, active in London, Cobham Hall, Kent: First and Second Floor Plans, 1715 to 1725
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.