Robert H. Burden, fl.1850–1890, Two Studies of Colored Glass, Amiens
- Two Studies of Colored Glass, Amiens
- Pen and ink and watercolor
- Sheet: 8 7/16 x 5 5/16in. (21.5 x 13.5cm) and Plate: 8 7/16 x 5 5/16in. (21.4 x 13.5cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.