George Cruikshank, 1792–1878, British, Goody Two Shoes with the History of Her Brother Tommy
- Goody Two Shoes with the History of Her Brother Tommy
- Watercolor, pen and ink, over graphite
- Spine: 17 1/16in. (43.3cm) and Sheet: 16 9/16 x 11 3/4in. (42.1 x 29.8cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.