The Poultry Market
- Additional Title(s):
Poultry and Small Game Market
- Watercolor, pen and brown ink, gouache, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 9 1/8 × 10 3/4 inches (23.2 × 27.3 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "BRITISH SCHOOL (POLLARD, J.?) | THE POULTRY MARKET"; in graphite, lower right: "62/12/6/16"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- baskets | brick | cages | children | doorway | dress (in general) | eggs | game (hunted animal) | genre subject | hats | market (building) | men | poultry | purse (bag) | ribbon | shopping | storefront | woman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.