- Pen and black ink, graphite, and gray wash on medium, moderately textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 11 3/8 × 15 inches (28.9 × 38.1 cm)
verso: colector's seal, lower right, "I (the capital letter 'I" is inside the octaganol seal) | B"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | buildings | cityscape | figures | fishermen (people) | fishing vessels | flags | marine art | nets (objects) | oars | rowing | sails | water
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.