Print made by Ralph Hudson, active ca. 1820, British, Pilgrim's Progress Illustrated, Uncut Panorama, ca. 1820
Pilgrim's Progress Illustrated, Uncut Panorama
- ca. 1820
- Etching and aquatint on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- 12 × 22 1/2 inches (30.5 × 57.2 cm), 11 1/2 × 21 7/8 inches (29.2 × 55.6 cm), and 10 3/8 × 21 1/8 inches (26.4 × 53.7 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "Hudson, Ralph"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- allegorical | angels | children | Christianity | clouds | crosses (objects) | death | death | faith | giants (mythological beings) | journey | literary theme | men | Nature | nets | pilgrims | religious and mythological subject | salvation | stoning | The Pilgrim's Progress from This World to That Which Is to Come, 1678 | traps | women
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.