Designs executed for Jones and Willis, metal and wood-workers and church furniture manufacturers of Birmingham and London
- Additional Title(s):
Design for a Communion Set, for Jones and Willis, metal and wood workers and Church Furniture manufacturers, Birmingham and London
- Black ink, graphite, watercolor, gouache, verso: white gouache on medium, smooth, brown wove paper
- Sheet: 13 1/4 × 14 7/8 inches (33.7 × 37.8 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, lower left "Flagon £30:0.0 | [?Malice] £23. | [?Pater] £12"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
George Edmund Street, 1824–1881, British, Designs executed for Jones and Willis, metal and wood-workers and church furniture manufacturers of Birmingham and London, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.