- Designs executed for Jones and Willis, metal and wood-workers and church furniture manufacturers of Birmingham and London
- Black ink, graphite, watercolor, gouache on thin, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 11 1/2 × 5 3/4 inches (29.2 × 14.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "E - 9"; in black ink, lower left: cost and notes; in black ink, lower center: "fullsize"
Jones & WIllis Church Furniture Manufrs Birmingham & London stamp
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
George Edmund Street, 1824–1881, British, Designs executed for Jones and Willis, metal and wood-workers and church furniture manufacturers of Birmingham and London, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.