- Designs executed for Jones and Willis, metal and wood-workers and church furniture manufacturers of Birmingham and London
- Black ink, graphite, watercolor and gouache, verso: white and red gouache on thin, smooth, brown wove paper
- Sheet: 6 1/8 × 4 5/16 inches (15.6 × 11 cm)
inscribed in black ink, lower left; "ft long £ 16/15/0 3 ft long | [?...] 4.10.0 2 ft long"
Jones and Willis, Church furniture manufrs Birmingham and London, stamp in black ink, upper left
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
George Edmund Street, 1824–1881, British, Designs executed for Jones and Willis, metal and wood-workers and church furniture manufacturers of Birmingham and London, 1877
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.