Designs executed for Jones and Willis, metal and wood-workers and church furniture manufacturers of Birmingham and London
- Pen, black and red ink and graphite with watercolor and gouache, verso: white gouache on medium, smooth, brown wove paper with three fold marks
- Sheet: 13 3/8 × 6 1/2 inches (34 × 16.5 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, upper left "cale 1 3/4 inches = 1 foot"; in black ink, upper center "No 5340"; in black ink, lower right: "alternative"; in red ink, lower left: "0 | 55/0/0"
Jones and Willis stamp, upper right
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
George Edmund Street, 1824–1881, British, Designs executed for Jones and Willis, metal and wood-workers and church furniture manufacturers of Birmingham and London, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.