Designs executed for Jones and Willis, metal and wood-workers and church furniture manufacturers of Birmingham and London
- Pen, black and red ink and graphite with watercolor and gouache, verso: white gouache on medium, smooth, brown wove paper with three fold marks
- 13 3/8 × 6 1/2 inches (34 × 16.5 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, upper left "cale 1 3/4 inches = 1 foot"; in black ink, upper center "No 5340"; in black ink, lower right: "alternative"; in red ink, lower left: "0 | 55/0/0"
Jones and Willis stamp, upper right
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
George Edmund Street, 1824–1881, British, Designs executed for Jones and Willis, metal and wood-workers and church furniture manufacturers of Birmingham and London, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.