- Designs executed for Jones and Willis, metal and wood-workers and church furniture manufacturers of Birmingham and London
- Pen, black ink and graphite with watercolor and gouache, verso: yellow gouache on medium, smooth, brown wove paper with one fold mark
- Sheet: 11 7/8 × 5 5/8 inches (30.2 × 14.3 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, upper left: "[?ale] 1 1/2 ins=1 foot"; in black ink , upper center: "N. 1751"; in black ink, lower left: "£45.0.0"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
George Edmund Street, 1824–1881, British, Designs executed for Jones and Willis, metal and wood-workers and church furniture manufacturers of Birmingham and London, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.