Designs executed for Jones and Willis, metal and wood-workers and church furniture manufacturers of Birmingham and London
- Pen, black ink and graphite with watercolor and gouache verso: yellow gouache on medium, smooth, brown wove paper
- Sheet: 11 1/2 × 5 5/8 inches (29.2 × 14.3 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, upper right: "No 7694"; in black ink, lower left: "£95.0.0"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
George Edmund Street, 1824–1881, British, Designs executed for Jones and Willis, metal and wood-workers and church furniture manufacturers of Birmingham and London, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.