Designs executed for Jones and Willis, metal and wood-workers and church furniture manufacturers of Birmingham and London
- Black ink, graphite, watercolor and gouache on thick, smooth, green wove paper
- Sheet: 10 3/8 × 4 7/8 inches (26.4 × 12.4 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, upper right: "No. 11762"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
George Edmund Street, 1824–1881, British, Designs executed for Jones and Willis, metal and wood-workers and church furniture manufacturers of Birmingham and London, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.