Designs executed for Jones and Willis, metal and wood-workers and church furniture manufacturers of Birmingham and London
- Materials & Techniques:
- Black ink, graphite, watercolor and gouache on thick, smooth, green wove paper
- Sheet: 10 3/8 × 4 7/8 inches (26.4 × 12.4 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, upper right: "No. 11762"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
George Edmund Street, 1824–1881, British, Designs executed for Jones and Willis, metal and wood-workers and church furniture manufacturers of Birmingham and London, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.