- Designs executed for Jones and Willis, metal and wood-workers and church furniture manufacturers of Birmingham and London
- Pen, black ink and graphite with watercolor and gouache on medium, smooth, brown wove paper with three fold marks
- Sheet: 8 7/8 × 3 5/8 inches (22.5 × 9.2 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, upper center: "No 1751"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
George Edmund Street, 1824–1881, British, Designs executed for Jones and Willis, metal and wood-workers and church furniture manufacturers of Birmingham and London, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.