unknown artist, nineteenth century, View through a modest gate up a lane, where a man is leading two saddled horses, undated
- View through a modest gate up a lane, where a man is leading two saddled horses
- Black crayon, graphite and gouache
- Sheet: 14 1/2 x 10 1/2in. (36.8 x 26.7cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.