- Hulks at Plymouth
- Watercolor, brown ink, gouache, and graphite on medium, moderately textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 10 1/4 × 15 1/8 inches (26 × 38.4 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper right: "C 267"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bay | beach | boats | chains | dock | hulks (watercraft by form) | marine art | masts | men | rope | sailboats | sails | sand | sea | ships | shore (landform)
- Associated Places:
- Devon | England | Plymouth | Plymouth Sound | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Samuel Prout, 1783–1852, British, Hulks at Plymouth, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.