- Interior at Dalmally, Scotland
- Watercolor over graphite on moderately thick, rough, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 × 20 inches (35.6 × 50.8 cm)
Inscribed in watercolor, lower right: " Interior Dalmally |TM[....]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Richardson Jr., 1813–1890, British, Interior at Dalmally, Scotland, 1850
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.