Attributed to Dominic Serres RA, 1722–1793, French, active in Britain (from the 1750s), Troops Disembarking, 1758-1793
- Pen and brown ink and brown wash on Thin, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 13 1/4 × 20 7/8 inches (33.7 × 53 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- carts | Equus caballus (species) | ships | shores (landforms) | soldiers | troops
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.