Attributed to Dominic Serres RA, 1722–1793, French, active in Britain (from the 1750s), Troops Disembarking, 1758-1793
- Pen and brown ink and brown wash on Thin, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 13 1/4 × 20 7/8 inches (33.7 × 53 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- carts | Equus caballus (species) | ships | shores (landforms) | soldiers | troops
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.