Frank W. Warwick Topham, 1838–1924, British, Coastal Landscape, undated
- Watercolor, gouache and gum arabic on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, wove paper
- 15 x 21 5/8 inches (38.1 x 54.9 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bay | cape | cliff | coast | fog | genre subject | landscape | ocean | sea | water | wind
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.