attributed to Thomas Shotter Boys, 1803–1874, British, Le Chateau de Blois, undated
Le Chateau de Blois
- Additional Title(s):
- Watercolor with pen in brown ink over graphite with gouache on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 18 x 25 5/16 inches (45.7 x 64.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Chateau de Blois"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | architecture | archways | baskets | buildings | chimneys (architectural elements) | château | courtyard | doorways | hats | men | people | sky | soldiers | staircase | steps | uniforms | windows | women
- Associated Places:
- Blois | Chateau de Blois | Europe | France | Loir-et-Cher | Loire Valley
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.