Henry Phillip Hope, active 1799–1818, Paysage, undated
- Watercolor on slightly textured, medium, white wove paper
- Sheet: 8 3/4 × 13 7/8 inches (22.2 × 35.2 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.