Views of the Back Front of Henry Phillip Hope's house towards Hyde Park in Seymour Place
- Watercolor with pen and brown ink over graphite on slightly textured, moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 12 3/4 × 9 1/2 inches (32.4 × 24.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink: "View of the back front of H. Ph. Hope's House | towards Hyde Park, in Seymour Place 1818"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Hope, 1769–1831, British, Views of the Back Front of Henry Phillip Hope's house towards Hyde Park in Seymour Place, 1818
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.