- The Deep-Dene. The Seat of Thomas Hope, Esq.
- Lithograph on smooth, thin, white wove paper laid on white wove paper
- Image: 5 1/4 × 8 3/8 inches (13.3 × 21.3 cm) and Sheet: 7 1/4 × 9 3/8 inches (18.4 × 23.8 cm)
Printed by Engelmann, G. C. & Co. (center below title). Title: The Deep-Dene, The Seat of Thomas Hope, Esq. M.P. To whom the View of the north-west Front is most respectfully inscribed by his most obedient & humble servant.(center below image)
Lettered, lower center: "THE DEEP-DENE | The Seat of Thomas Hope, Esq.re M.P." and description
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
George Frederick Prosser, active 1828–1868, The Deep-Dene. The Seat of Thomas Hope, Esq, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.