Adrian Hope's House I: Plan of Pipes
- Pen and brown ink, graphite, watercolor on slightly textured, moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet (three fliers pasted to sheet): 16 13/16 × 20 3/4 inches (42.7 × 52.7 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "Adrian Hope Esq.r | PLAN OF PIPES"; in pen and brown ink, upper right: "Bath Room", "Front Bed Room", "Winter | Closet", "Bath", "Basin", "oval | Basin"; in pen and brown ink, let and center, plan of kitchen, scullery, pantry and servants hall labeled; in pen and brown ink, on fliers, sections labeled
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Henry Phillip Hope, active 1799–1818, Adrian Hope's House I: Plan of Pipes, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.