- Adrian Hope's House I: Dining Room - Plan of Ceiling and Elevations of Walls Showing Details
- Watercolor and graphite on slightly textured, moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 25 1/2 × 18 15/16 inches (64.8 × 48.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper right, bar scale labeled: "5 feet"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Henry Phillip Hope, active 1799–1818, Adrian Hope's House I: Dining Room - Plan of Ceiling and Elevations of Walls Showing Details, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.