Adrian Hope's House I: Library - Plan of Ceiling and Elevations of Walls..
- Pen and black ink, graphite on Slightly textured, moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 18 5/8 × 25 5/8 inches (47.3 × 65.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Back for [...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Henry Phillip Hope, active 1799–1818, Adrian Hope's House I: Library - Plan of Ceiling and Elevations of Walls., undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.