IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Henry Phillip Hope, active 1799–1818, Adrian Hope's House II: Drawing Room - Plan of Ceiling and Elevations, undated
Adrian Hope's House II: Drawing Room - Plan of Ceiling and Elevations
- Graphite, pen and black ink on slightly textured, moderately thick, white wove paper
- Sheet: 21 1/8 × 25 5/8 inches (53.7 × 65.1 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.