Henry Phillip Hope, active 1799–1818, Bedgebury: View of Interior of Pavilion (3 of 4), undated
Bedgebury: View of Interior of Pavilion (3 of 4)
- Pen and black ink, watercolor, graphite on slightly textured, medium, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 7/8 × 6 3/16 inches (20 × 15.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "2"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.