- Bedgebury: View of Interior of Pavilion (3 of 4)
- Pen and black ink, watercolor, graphite on slightly textured, medium, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 7/8 × 6 3/16 inches (20 × 15.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "2"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Henry Phillip Hope, active 1799–1818, Bedgebury: View of Interior of Pavilion (3 of 4), undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.