- Bedgeway: View of Interior of Pavilion... (4 of 4)
- Graphite, pen and black ink, watercolor on slightly textured, moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 9/16 × 5 1/8 inches (19.2 × 13 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "3"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Henry Phillip Hope, active 1799–1818, Bedgeway: View of Interior of Pavilion... (4 of 4), undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.