- Bedgebury: Alternative design for Pavilion Window
- Graphite, watercolor on slightly textured, medium, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 3/4 × 4 3/8 inches (19.7 × 11.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "1 No E16"; in graphite, lower center, bar scale labeled: "100", "50", "0"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Henry Phillip Hope, active 1799–1818, Bedgebury: Alternative design for Pavilion Window, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.