Rue Pigale, Quai D'Orsay: Deuxieme (2me) Etage Plan
- Additional Title(s):
Second Floor Plan
- Graphite and watercolor; (verso) pen and pink and black ink on smooth, thin, beige tracing paper laid on smooth, moderately thick, white laid paper
- Sheet: 24 1/2 × 17 11/16 inches (62.2 × 44.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, throughout, plan labeled in French; inscribed on verso in pen and pink ink, throughout, plan labeled; in pen and pink ink, upper center: "2me Etage"; in pen and black ink, bottom, bar scale labeled; in pen and black ink, upper right: "6"
"Architecte" stamp in red ink
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Henry Phillip Hope, active 1799–1818, Rue Pigale, Quai D'Orsay: Deuxieme (2me) Etage Plan, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.