- Boschbeek & Gorenendaal: One of Two Landscape Plans
- Graphite on textured, moderately thick, white wove paper
- Sheet: 6 × 6 7/8 inches (15.2 × 17.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right, bar scale labeled: "10" to "100", "200 [Ellev?]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Gerrit Jan Schouten, Born 1815, Dutch, Boschbeek & Gorenendaal: One of Two Landscape Plans, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.