- Adrian Hope's House I: Plan of the Ground Floor
- Pen and black ink, graphite on slightly textured, medium, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 3/8 × 7 11/16 inches (21.3 × 19.5 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center: "Plan of the Ground Floor"; in pen and black ink, throughout, plan labeled and dimensions given; in graphite, lower center: "*closet for company use"; in graphite, lower center, some labels; in graphite, lower right: "14 f high"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Henry Phillip Hope, active 1799–1818, Adrian Hope's House I: Plan of the Ground Floor, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.