- Woman and Child
- Watercolor and graphite with pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 × 3 7/8 inches (15.2 × 9.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower center: "15 | D2353 | James Roberts 1773-99 | 29081781 | LGD"
Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- child | costume | dress | figure study | genre subject | hat | ribbons | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Roberts, active 1766–1809, British, Woman and Child, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.