attributed to Paul Sandby RA, 1731–1809, British, Stream and Wooden Bridge, between 1755 and 1757
Stream and Wooden Bridge
- between 1755 and 1757
- Gray wash, watercolor, and graphite on medium, cream, slightly textured laid paper
- Sheet: 6 3/16 x 9 1/8 inches (15.7 x 23.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, center: "D2603"
Paul Mellon's collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bridge (built work) | landscape | river | stream | tree
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.