Near Massara; 1:30 P.M., 1 Jan. 1867 (12)
- Part Of:
- Watercolor, graphite, pen and brown ink on thick, rough, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 1 5/8 × 7 1/16 inches (4.1 × 17.9 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "near Massara. 1.30.pm. Jany. 1.1867"; inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "(12)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Lear, 1812–1888, British, Near Massara; 1:30 P.M., 1 Jan. 1867 (12), 1867
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.