Near Massara; 1:30 P.M., 1 Jan. 1867 (12)
- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor, graphite, pen and brown ink on thick, rough, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 1 5/8 × 7 1/16 inches (4.1 × 17.9 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "near Massara. 1.30.pm. Jany. 1.1867"; inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "(12)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Lear, 1812–1888, British, Near Massara; 1:30 P.M., 1 Jan. 1867 (12), 1867
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.