- Near Eb-Bosh; 2:15 P.M., 2 Jan. 1867 (33)
- Watercolor, graphite, pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 2 × 5 7/16 inches (5.1 × 13.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, over graphite, lower left: "near Eb-Bosh . 2.15.PM. Jany. 2. 1867"; inscribed in pen and brown ink, over graphite, lower right: "(33)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Lear, 1812–1888, British, Near Eb-Bosh; 2:15 P.M., 2 Jan. 1867 (33), 1867
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.