View Across the Thames for Greenwich Park
- Watercolor and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 3/4 × 9 1/2 inches (12.1 × 24.1 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, lower left: "Greenwich Park"; inscribed on verso in graphite, center left: "River Thames from near Greenwich | D261"
Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- clouds | landscape | park (grounds)
- Associated Places:
- England | Greenwich | Greenwich Park | Thames | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
William P. Sherlock, c.1780–1850, View Across the Thames for Greenwich Park, 1795
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.