View Across the Thames for Greenwich Park
- Watercolor and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 3/4 × 9 1/2 inches (12.1 × 24.1 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, lower left: "Greenwich Park"; inscribed on verso in graphite, center left: "River Thames from near Greenwich | D261"
Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- clouds | landscape | park (grounds)
- Associated Places:
- England | Greenwich | Greenwich Park | Thames | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
William P. Sherlock, c.1780–1850, View Across the Thames for Greenwich Park, 1795
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.