Girl, Full Length, Facing Front
- Gray wash with pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper mounted on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 5/8 × 2 3/8 inches (11.7 × 6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, center left: "D.437"; center right: "3"
Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | front | girl | gowns
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Stothard, 1755–1834, British, Girl, Full Length, Facing Front, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.