An Approaching Storm
- Brown ink and brown wash over graphite on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 5/8 x 7 5/8 inches (11.7 x 19.4 cm)
Inscribed verso in graphite, lower right: "D2195"
Paul Mellon collector's mark
Signed in brown ink, lower right: "JW~"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- clouds | landscape | meteorology | science | sky | storm | trees
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.