Mother and Infant
- ca. 1798
- Watercolor over graphite on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 1/2 x 6 5/8 inches (11.4 x 16.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "JWD. RA"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "JWD. RA"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- baby | child | children | genre subject | infant | mother
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.