IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Edward Lear, 1812–1888, British, Negadah; 5:30 P.M., 17 Jan. 1867 (192), 1867
Negadah; 5:30 P.M., 17 Jan. 1867 (192)
- Part Of:
- Pen and brown ink and blue ink over graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 2 1/4 × 5 5/8 inches (5.7 × 14.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, blue ink and graphite, lower left: "5.30.PM. Jany.17. 1867."; inscribed in pen and brown ink, blue ink and graphite, lower center: "Negadah."; inscribed in pen and brown ink, over graphite, lower right: "(192)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.